Friday, December 23, 2011




Napoleon P450SS-3 Stainless Steel Prestige I 65


Napoleon P450SS-3 Stainless Steel Prestige I 65" Freestanding Gas Grill from the Prestige I Series P450


65" Freestanding Gas Grill from the Prestige I SeriesFeatures: Enclosed cabinet with Strainless Steel double doors Centered vertical handles Stainless Steel roll top lid Porcelainized cast iron reversible wave cooking grids Three 304 SS commercial grade tube burners Removable Stainless Steel warming rack Electronic ignition Stainless Steel side shelves Four heavy-duty casters Up to 42,000 total BTUA s694 sq. inches of total cooking surfacePresidentA s Limited Lifetime Warranty Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: Napoleon P450SS-3 Stainless Steel Prestige I 65" Freestanding Gas Grill from the Prestige I Series P450


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed