Wednesday, June 27, 2012




FireMagic 3150-50 Insulating Liner Regal I Stainless Steel Gas Grill


FireMagic 3150-50 Insulating Liner Regal I Stainless Steel Gas Grill


Insulating Liner Replacement Part for the Regal I CollectionTo replace the insulating liner for the Regal I Collection, use this replacement insulating liner. Features: The insulating liner must be used when installing in a combustible island Not to be used on a double side burner, single side burner or drop-in side burnerA nominal 1/16" gap around the back and sides of the liner is recommended for ease of installation The countertop material may be placed up to the insulating liner on the back and sides Fireproof and thermal protecting Fire Magic understands just how … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: FireMagic 3150-50 Insulating Liner Regal I Stainless Steel Gas Grill


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed