Friday, August 31, 2012




FireMagic A430I-2A1N Stainless Steel Aurora Aurora Built In Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Burners and Rotisserie Backburner (24


FireMagic A430I-2A1N Stainless Steel Aurora Aurora Built In Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Burners and Rotisserie Backburner (24" x 18") A430I-2A1N


Aurora Collection Built In Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Burners a Rotisserie Backburner and 24" x 18" Cooking Space from the Aurora CollectionThe A430I-2A1N is a built in natural gas grill that spotlights sleek styling with a seamless control panel which will be an excellent addition to any outdoor barbeque set up. Featuring a 432 square inch cooking surface and a spacious firebox, this high end Fire Magic grill boasts a high BTU per inch to insure you get the most versatile and complete convention cooking. Aurora grills offer superior design and engineering. They … Read more


Compare prices from different online stores: Here




Tags: FireMagic A430I-2A1N Stainless Steel Aurora Aurora Built In Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Burners and Rotisserie Backburner (24" x 18") A430I-2A1N


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed