Tuesday, February 14, 2012




FireMagic A660I-1E1 Aurora A660I Stainless Steel Slide In Barbecue


FireMagic A660I-1E1 Aurora A660I Stainless Steel Slide In Barbecue


Perhaps the most popular all stainless steel construction barbecues from Fire Magic, the grilling areas of both the Regal II and Regal I allow meats and vegetables for a family of four to be prepared, even with the rotisserie in use Natural Gas or Propane Available Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids Cooking Grid Lifter Stainless Steel Warming Rack Disposable drip tray liners All Stainless Steel Construction Optional Heavy-duty rotisserie kit with high torque motor, stainless steel spit rod, spit forks and a counter balance Digital meat and grill thermometer Optional Infrared … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: FireMagic A660I-1E1 Aurora A660I Stainless Steel Slide In Barbecue


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed